Anyone with Oreo Update news!!!!

teji007teji007 DrIndiaPosts: 61 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys, ANyone got some good news about Oreo update?
Its been too long to wait for an update (8months). ZTE aleast give us an idea , when will oreo arrive on Axon 7?

Or if anyone got the Beta file to update my phone please do send me the link.

Thanks

Comments

  • hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Unfortunately we'll know when we know if there will be an update for the A7 to Oreo. Not much to do but wait at this point.

  • chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Oreos are delicious!

  • jazzijazzi Posts: 165 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @chuckbort said:
    Oreos are delicious!

    Good one Chuck :D!

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Just to state the obvious... ZTE said Oreo was coming to the Axon 7,and they haven't said they have intentions to recind that offer, so I'm assuming it's still coming until ZTE says otherwise.
    Of course they weren't allowed to conduct business with US companies for over 3 months, so I'm sure that's also why it's taking a while to get it done.

  • teji007teji007 Dr IndiaPosts: 61 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hmm people are loosing interest in ZTE now. Many Have changed their products also.

  • hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @teji007 said:
    Hmm people are loosing interest in ZTE now. Many Have changed their products also.

    That is true, it will be up to ZTE to work hard to gain those customers back. Maybe they never will, but I hold nothing against them and hope the Axon 9 is a great device.

  • dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,454 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @uxx4 said:
    ZTE is an international terrorist conspirator, the worst of USA enemies. As they are corrupt and without any honor or integrity, Oreo will never happen. I can't wait until my battery dies so I get rid of this cursed phone.

    Wow, If you feel this negative about ZTE why on earth are you still using your ZTE device? I would think you would move on and not visit their Website either.

  • acatrusacatrus Posts: 352 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @uxx4 said:
    ZTE is an international terrorist conspirator, the worst of USA enemies. As they are corrupt and without any honor or integrity, Oreo will never happen. I can't wait until my battery dies so I get rid of this cursed phone.

    If you wait for your battery to die to change your phone.... A bit ****

    I would suggest you move on and quit this forum

  • dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,454 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @hollap said:

    @teji007 said:
    Hmm people are loosing interest in ZTE now. Many Have changed their products also.

    That is true, it will be up to ZTE to work hard to gain those customers back. Maybe they never will, but I hold nothing against them and hope the Axon 9 is a great device.

    @hollap I have no doubt in my mind they will everything possible to gain people's trust. They have always been very helpful to me. I hope the new Axon 9 is a competitive device.

  • TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2018 8:24PM

    @dnewman007 said:

    @hollap said:

    @teji007 said:
    Hmm people are loosing interest in ZTE now. Many Have changed their products also.

    That is true, it will be up to ZTE to work hard to gain those customers back. Maybe they never will, but I hold nothing against them and hope the Axon 9 is a great device.

    @hollap I have no doubt in my mind they will everything possible to gain people's trust. They have always been very helpful to me. I hope the new Axon 9 is a competitive device.

    Same here @dnewman007, ZTE hasn't ever done anything but treat me good and fair which is all I ask for from anybody and more than I can say about a few other companies. With that being said I'm excited to see what the Axon 9 brings to the table, if it brings as much as the Axon 7 did and actually still does, then I'm sold.

  • teji007teji007 Dr IndiaPosts: 61 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I agree withyou guys @hollap @dnewman007 ZTE is now performing tasks to improve their overall loss and ZTE is a company, always act with surprise. We were the first android users to get 7.1 update after nexus n pixel.

    Maybe delay is cause company still surprise us and update us to 8.1 or straight to pie.

  • maverickmaverick NJPosts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So is this ever going to happen? If so, should we be wary of memory card and such? Seems updates on this botch up other problems.

  • TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2018 8:23PM

    @maverick said:
    So is this ever going to happen? If so, should we be wary of memory card and such? Seems updates on this botch up other problems.

    This is is the latest news I've heard, it's from Aug 8.

    @zte_usa said:
    @scott779 Good morning! We completely understand wanting the long-awaited Andriod Oreo 8.0 software. There hasn't been any official announcement as to IF or when the Axon 7 will be updated past its current OS. We do not have any additional information as to an ETA or release date. With the ban being lifted, one would think that everything would pick back up as if it had never stopped, but realistically that isn't the case. We are working with Qualcomm, Google and our carrier partners to test all releases, future updates and security patches for ZTE devices. Nothing is released until all tests are successfully completed. Because we have so many devices with our carrier partners as well, it’s difficult to say exactly when an update will occur. There are a lot of devices backlogged, however, your device should automatically notify you when an update becomes available.

    As far as the SD Card, if we get an update you could remove it if you don't want to risk it.

Sign In or Register to comment.