How to update axon 7 marshmallow to nougat

vi_ztefanvi_ztefan JamaicaPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone..I am wondering how does one update the axon 7 to nougat ..I am about to receive a axon 7 and I have a strong feeling I will have to update but I been seeing post that zte isn’t runnin updates right now so how would I go about updating the phone..thank you in advance I really appreciate it 👍🏾

Best Answer

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I see you are in Jamaica, @vi_ztefan. Do you know what model Zxon 7 you are getting, A2017, A2017U, or A2017G? That will determine if you can update or not.

Answers

• vi_ztefanvi_ztefan JamaicaPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

@hollap said:
    I see you are in Jamaica, @vi_ztefan. Do you know what model Zxon 7 you are getting, A2017, A2017U, or A2017G? That will determine if you can update or not.

Well thanks for the reply and yes I do live in Jamaica and the phone is finally here 😎....and it's a A2017U model and I am happy to say it running on latest version of nougat.... And it's fully updated so I am officially back on the ZTE team...and so far it has surpassed my expectations....i am really happy with the phone how it is but I wouldn't mind a Oreo 🍪 update....so looking forward to a great future with and my axon 7 .....coming from vi_ztefan

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@vi_ztefan said:

@hollap said:

Well thanks for the reply and yes I do live in Jamaica and the phone is finally here 😎....and it's a A2017U model and I am happy to say it running on latest version of nougat.... And it's fully updated so I am officially back on the ZTE team...and so far it has surpassed my expectations....i am really happy with the phone how it is but I wouldn't mind a Oreo 🍪 update....so looking forward to a great future with and my axon 7 .....coming from vi_ztefan

Well that is good to hear! Not sure about Oreo, but you never know!