Amazon music and pandora

digiduck_2582digiduck_2582 United StatesPosts: 36 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK I'm ready to throw this phone through the window. Everytime I lock my phone Amazon and/or Pandora crashes. No this app isn't responding message, nothing. Just closes itself out. I've unchecked every power save Option, even turned off the power saver. It still close itself out. It's extremely annoying. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,739 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, are you running B19 or later build? This issue has been fixed with the software update since B19. If you have older software build, try to run software update and see if that fixes the issue.

• digiduck_2582digiduck_2582 United StatesPosts: 36 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 4, 2018 9:09PM

@samsamha Running build b22 unfortunately.

I figured out how to reset the power manager app. So far it's working. I went into apps, show system apps, scrolled down to power manager, tapped force stop, tapped storage settings, clear data and clear cache. Seems to be working very well so far.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully this will help others too. Thanks for posting back @digiduck_2582 !

Scratch that folks. Still having issues with this phone. @sshasan any word on updates for this phone yet?

• DrakenFXDrakenFX United StatesPosts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@digiduck_2582
    try this :

• Wipe Data / Cache from the app
    • Uninstalling the app
    • Boot to recovery and Wipe Cache ONLY
    • reboot to system
    • reinstall the apps.

I have had problems with Amazon Music on 3 devices behaving the same way and in one of them even reboots the device every now and then.

I may be Those apps having such bugs, and you should also report them to each dev.

Alas I have tried that as well. Works good for a few hours, then starts acting up again.

• tjhall1000tjhall1000 United StatesPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭
    probably a update 22 issue then, like always. shame no one at zte feels bad for us. if i worked for them i would message every user that is having b22 issues and send them a secret downgrade download to b21.  just do it on the down low to clear your conscious type thing