**UPDATE: Blade Z MAX B25 Now Available**

2»

Comments

• RoverRover DallasPosts: 82 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Z982 notified me today of the update, and I have installed the B25 Build.
    My Android Security Patch Level is August 1, 2018.

I hope to always use a ZTE phone.

Keep up the Good work !! :)

• Ock1Ock1 United StatesPosts: 36 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like a lot of ZTE updates are a gamble. After having experienced the Blade V8 update, I'm gonna have to pass on this one for now.

• mthake24@gmail.com[email protected] United StatesPosts: 11 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have noticed a few inprovements after reset my phone from the update. I think mostly the update was more focused on the security, with I am happy about. Just hoping that now we will start to see them more regularly than normal. That's a hope!

• syntapsyntap Washington DCPosts: 211 ✭✭✭✭✭

I installed B25, update went fine. As a normal practice I factory reset on major updates, and though this one was not major I still did it because of issues noted by others and the amount of time it has been. Battery life seems as good as before.

After factory resetting this morning, setting things up, disabling unused preinstalled apps (Facebook and its helper services, some MetroPCS stuff, unused Google keyboards), and charging back to 100%, it is at 95% power after seven hours. I'll take that!

• VictourVictour United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭

@hollap said:
    Downloading now and installing now.

How do I download this, Again?

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Victour said:

@hollap said:
    Downloading now and installing now.

How do I download this, Again?

If you haven't already gotten a notice, you can go to settings->software update->check for update

• scan718scan718 Posts: 22 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks hollap. I was having lots of freezes after the update. uninstalled Zedge, and back in business. i left the Zedge folder with my wallpapper. Done with zedge

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@scan718 said:
    Thanks hollap. I was having lots of freezes after the update. uninstalled Zedge, and back in business. i left the Zedge folder with my wallpapper. Done with zedge

You're welcome!

• milly200milly200 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Is anyone having wifi connection problems? I can't connect to any wifi anymore. I factory reset thinking it would solve this but nothing. Reset it 2 times now. Wifi just says disabled after entering password. I have tried to input it manually too. Help?

• QuasariiiQuasariii United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Where can I download this

2»