Blade Zmax Dropping Wifi..

1badninja1badninja United StatesPosts: 1
edited September 5, 2018 3:47PM in Blade Z MAX

My Blade keeps dropping wifi. My wife has a blade as well that keeps a consistent wifi connection. Its completely random. I simply just have to open wifi click the connection and click connect to get back up. Might stay connected for 1 minute, might stay connected for a couple days. However unfortunately it usually drops within minutes.

I have reset network settings multiple times, I have done a factory reset of the phone once, I have looked at my router to make sure there arent too many devices and even removed a few that I rarely use, I have tried changing the DNS with a DNS changer app. I have tried to set a static IP due to a suggestion online but I cant figure out how to do it on this phone as directions online do not help with this device. I updated the phone with the recent software update with still no luck.

Dont really know what else to do at this point. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• yawwnyawwn United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭
    edited September 15, 2018 4:02AM

@1badninja said:
    My Blade keeps dropping wifi. My wife has a blade as well that keeps a consistent wifi connection. Its completely random. I simply just have to open wifi click the connection and click connect to get back up. Might stay connected for 1 minute, might stay connected for a couple days. However unfortunately it usually drops within minutes.

I have reset network settings multiple times, I have done a factory reset of the phone once, I have looked at my router to make sure there arent too many devices and even removed a few that I rarely use, I have tried changing the DNS with a DNS changer app. I have tried to set a static IP due to a suggestion online but I cant figure out how to do it on this phone as directions online do not help with this device. I updated the phone with the recent software update with still no luck.

Dont really know what else to do at this point. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please if you figure out how to solve this, let me know. I'm having the same issues it's maddening. It would stay connected to wifi for like an hour then all of sudden it's back on 4G again. I checked the wifi sleep settings and its set to always on. I even tried rebooting the router and nothing.