wall adapter not chrarging

coolbud86coolbud86 United StatesPosts: 64 ✭✭✭✭✭

hi folks I have the blade z max and I love it but over the past two weeks the wall adapter has not been working right so I went and brought a new adapter from Metropcs store and the rep told me the charger i had only came with the phone of course which they no longer sale . Now I have the new adapter but i get a scrolling message on my screen please use furnished charger for fast charging . Now with the brand new update i get a pop up message that says please use original cable and adapter for fast charging and i have both but the phone does not say fast charging what is the next step for me to do any advise is helpful

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You need to buy a fast charger. The one the store sold you sounds like it's not a fast charge one. Go to Amazon (or Best Buy) and buy a any Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 charging brick, that will work. Don't buy a 3.0 (or 4.0), this device is QC 2.0 only.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasonscarter is correct. BZM is Qualcomm Quickcharge 2.0 compliant. Any charge that is compatible for Quickcharge 2.0 will work.