My Axon Mini 7 doesn't ring when someone called

anhtran121anhtran121 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my Axon Mini 7 where it doesn't receive phone calls. I have tested this out using my dad's phone to call my phone. It seems like the call got sent straight to the voicemail. I checked to see if my phone has connection, but everything was fine. I can't receive phone calls, but I can receive voicemail messages and text like normal.

Also, one thing I noticed is that when I used my phone to call my dad, and then use his phone to call my phone again, my phone starts to receive his phone calls, but still can't receive most of other people's phone calls.

Does anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it? Thank you.

Comments

• cf07cf07 CanadaPosts: 128 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which carrier are you on?
    How long do you have the phone? This symptom happened recently or ftom day one?
    Do you use any spam call blocker?

• anhtran121anhtran121 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

@cf07

My phone is about 1 year old. I have T-mobile. I don't use any spam blocker. I don't know exactly when it happened, but I only noticed it like a week ago when my friend and my job interview tried to reach me but couldn't. And I could only see their voicemail messages. I have already tried to restart my phone but it didn't help at all.

You may want to check your T mobile account to see if you have forwarded your calls to ansewer recording.

Check if your no disturb is ON.

Also check call forward in your mini setting.

• anhtran121anhtran121 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

@cf07 Thank you for answering.
    I have checked but my phone wasn't on call forwarding or no disturb mode. Maybe I will try to factory reset my phone and see if it help.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@anhtran121 have you factory reset yet? If not, what happens when somebody tries to call you? Nothing at all? Do you get a missed call notification after?

I guess she resolved the issue.