ZTE ZMAX PRO wifi issues

vbar13vbar13 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

I've been having problems with the WiFi for days now. I've tried everything I can think of. I've messed with the phone's network settings, the router, IP. I've factory reset the phone multiple times. It seems no matter what I do, the problem still persists. Sometimes it would work fine for a few minutes and then just revert back to the way it was: Loading extremely slow or just timing out. It's frustrating because every other device that I have works fine.

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you have factory reset the phone multiple times maybe you have a bad wifi radio. Time to start thinking hardware issue.

• vbar13vbar13 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

@hollap said:
    If you have factory reset the phone multiple times maybe you have a bad wifi radio. Time to start thinking hardware issue.

I forgot to mention that I did take my phone to a repairman to fix my screen. Before I took it there, everything was working fine. It's been acting this way ever since I got it back for days now. Is it possible he could have done something to cause this?

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@vbar13 said:

@hollap said:

I forgot to mention that I did take my phone to a repairman to fix my screen. Before I took it there, everything was working fine. It's been acting this way ever since I got it back for days now. Is it possible he could have done something to cause this?

Anything is possibly sure. Maybe to replace the screen a wire is loose for the wifi radio? Might be wise to at least follow up with the repair shop. Maybe they will take a look.

• vbar13vbar13 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

@hollap said:

@vbar13 said:

@hollap said:

Anything is possibly sure. Maybe to replace the screen a wire is loose for the wifi radio? Might be wise to at least follow up with the repair shop. Maybe they will take a look.

Was planning on taking it back. I just wanted to go through everything and look for an answer online in case I missed something.