How to remove battery percent on axon m

sugarqfxsugarqfx CanadaPosts: 5 ✭✭

Is there a way to remove battery percent on taskbar? On system ui tuner, regardless of what i set it at, the big number percentage is still on the taskbar

Comments

• amcantechamcantech United StatesPosts: 19 ✭✭✭

It works for me on Nougat,
    I installed this app and then opened the shortcut for System UI Tuner, then proceeded to Status Bar and then battery, which hides the battery icon, but not the percentage.

If you want to remove the percentage, go to settings > display > battery percentage
    and turn it off. You can also just search Battery Percentage and that will bring it to you.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sugarqfx I can't seem to find a way to get rid of the battery percentage on my Axon M. Anyone else know if this is possible?

• sugarqfxsugarqfx CanadaPosts: 5 ✭✭

Nothing under display settings in regards to battery options. And the one available under system ui tuner only deactivates the battery icon and not really the battery % beside it. So it either a choice of having the battery icon or not having it, but the battery percent regarless i cant hide or remove.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sugarqfx said:
    Nothing under display settings in regards to battery options. And the one available under system ui tuner only deactivates the battery icon and not really the battery % beside it. So it either a choice of having the battery icon or not having it, but the battery percent regarless i cant hide or remove.

I believe if you install Nova launcher there is an option for it.