Fall 2018 Photo Contest

124»

Comments

• DrakenFXDrakenFX United StatesPosts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations guys, 
  • saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    sshasan said:
    Loving all the Fall themed photos that were submitted! 

Congratulations to:

@g808
    @samsamha
    @[email protected]
    @j_holler
    @nrony077

Random.org has chosen you to be the winners of this contest!

We'll reach out this week with prizes! We'll make sure to post again once they have been sent out.

Congratulations!
  • dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,282 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the winners. There were some  awesome pics!
  • g808g808 United StatesPosts: 65 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sshasan said:

Congratulations to:

@g808
    @samsamha
    @[email protected]
    @j_holler
    @nrony077

We'll reach out this week with prizes! We'll make sure to post again once they have been sent out.

Wow, thanks Z-Community! It was great seeing all the great photos from everyone in this thread. 
  • samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats.
  • runtohell121runtohell121 CaliforniaPosts: 2,114 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • rasalonrasalon Customer Service/PC Technician United StatesPosts: 114 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. I was going to post the same shot I took as a comparison to the one I took before the 8.0.0 Upgrade, but now there is no need. Random.org? Man you have a better chance of winning the Mega Millions in the USA than this. LOL. Still congrats to all. One thought on the camera. As allot of mid range and Flagship phones are going to 2/3/4/5/6 cameras between the front and back cameras or just the back cameras and we still have 1. Granted in 2016 1 camera was still the mainstay and even the whole Pixel 3 lineup and the now basic middle size Iphone still have 1 camera. I did a review here of the 8.0.0 A7 upgrade and did not mention the camera at all. I am sure it is either at least the same or better. Plus I didn't buy the A7 for the camera, that is just a bonus. I have a Mirrorless DSLR that I use for my pictures and video mostly. Bit I don't always have it with me, however I do always have my A7 unless the phone is off charging. LOL. I bet if I did take that picture, as good as I am, I probably couldn't even tell a difference as to which one was taken via A7 7.1.1 vs. A7 8.0.0 and that is fine by me. Again, congrats to the winners.
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,552 admin
    All prizes ($25 Amazon E-Gift Cards) have now been emailed to the winners! 

Congratulations again to the winners and thank you to everyone that participated in the contest!
  • matt_zteFan62matt_zteFan62 United StatesPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my email, I got a $25 Amazon e-gift card! Thank you! I can get a case and stuff for my phone ! 
  • AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,252 admin
    Just got my email, I got a $25 Amazon e-gift card! Thank you! I can get a case and stuff for my phone ! 
    Congrats on winning and enjoy your prize!
  • nrony077nrony077 Posts: 2 ✭✭✭
    Thank you all!  :)
  • fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,111 mod
    sshasan said:

Congratulations to:

@g808
    @samsamha
    @[email protected]
    @j_holler
    @nrony077

Congratulations All!! Fun contest for sure!! :) 
  • coolbud86coolbud86 FLPosts: 62 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taken with zte blade z max Miami dose not have fall weather like other cities so this the fall now for us 
124»