Screen Locking up randomly

bxh7835dbxh7835d Los AngelesPosts: 6 ✭✭✭

Has anyone run into their blade locking up randomly when you're using it and then it shows the lock screen, and I have to push and hold the power button until the reboot screen shows up, hit back, hold the power button...do this 3 or 4 times, and then I can unlock the phone. If I don't do all that rigamorol, the lock screen doesn't take any input.

It's very frustrating. I'd reset the phone 4 times, with no joy - same issue that just gets worse over time.

If I send this back for repairs, how long does ZTE take to work on it/send another? Should I buy a cheapee phone off ebay since it will take a while? It would suck not having a phone.

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,340 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think I responded to you in a different post about this, but if you are running an SD Card or the Zedge app try it without those if you can.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,554 mod

I had a similar issue on a different device. I ended up uninstalling my launcher(ADW pro). I guess one of my apps updated and was conflicting. Not sure this is the issue your having but worth looking into.

• MarshmallowCakesMarshmallowCakes United StatesPosts: 41 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this issue believe it or not! This usually happened to me when I ran the phone for more than two or three days without restarting it, or the temperature is too warm.

-MarshmallowCakes, your happy helper.
  • firefox1155firefox1155 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine has just started doing this recently also... I thought it was  I had gotten hold of a bad one, but I see I'm not the only one with this issue