AXON 7 A2017U Mifavor 5.0

budderydude101budderydude101 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

I have been hearing that Axon 7 devices have been receiving this update, but my device has never received one is there any way to update. This shouldn't be happening since the model is still relatively new customers should be stuck on Android Nougat

Comments

• nareshcn7nareshcn7 Posts: 28 ✭✭✭✭✭

No such update is available yet. Everyone is waiting from so long.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Axon 7 hasn't gotten an update since earlier this year.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This device is over 2 years old. I'm not sure that constitutes if being "relatively new".

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,288 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is supposed to be an Oreo update coming. I would imagine that would be the last update since it is over 2 years old.

• vi_ztefanvi_ztefan JamaicaPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

@dnewman007 said:
    There is supposed to be an Oreo update coming. I would imagine that would be the last update since it is over 2 years old.

On the eve of Pie people are still encouraging others to "stick it out" with ZTE in the hopes of getting Oreo? I'm sure its coming.. someday eventually, but why continue to support ZTE? The battery in everyone's A7 has be to getting a little tired by now. What are the real benefits? Get a new OS that's already 14 months old and wait another 6 months to get another update. Oh and one full of Mi Favor bugs no doubt.

The ZTE ship has sailed. Android One devices are available with stock android, latest OS and regular monthly security patches, running on new hardware and for a lower price than what people paid for a brand new A7.

ZTE.. I gave them a try. I gave them a chance, but the lack of software support is what killed them in the end. Hate to bash a brand, but staying with ZTE makes no sense.                                                                                                                   Wow I wonder how you really feel now that you posted this garbage and not long after ZTE has come up with a Oreo update..... Listen if you want to switch go ahead because it was not long ago that ZTE was the number 4 phone company in the world.  So because they went through a rough year we should turn our backs on them..? We will continue to support them cause we are part of the ZTE family.... And expect some of the best phones and top services in the future...... So I will always rock and promote ZTE products. But it's funny if something like this took place with Samsung or apple would you have said all that hmm just some food for thought !!!         

• cf07cf07 CanadaPosts: 130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axon 7 mini next?