Here is a full video walk through | Install Android Oreo on your ZTE Axon 7

mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEOUnited StatesPosts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• rasalonrasalon IT Technical Support Team - ALS|Resolvion United StatesPosts: 147 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • martinbowlsmartinbowls Anapolis, Goiás Brazil, South AmericaPosts: 76 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much.   since I have never updated a phone this way I was very hesitant to do it and get it bricked becasue It is a hastle to fix my phone since I live in Brazil.  I followed the directions through your video and the printout and had no problems.   Now it is a matter of getting the phone back to the way I want it.  Thanks again.
  • TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work as always @mrjlwilliams !
  • maverickmaverick NJPosts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great video. thanks. I know you said you dont backup, but I'm guessing I can use WeShare? I have certain things I need to save like text msgs (for legal matters) and wondering if that will all be restored after all of this? Also, should this be done with a blank SD card? I need to delete some stuff on mine to create the space too i guess. if I backup nova settings, and back up google app (which is automatically done i guess) and use weshare to save everything else... this should run smoothly like before doing a factory reset with weshare backup. I really hope it doesnt bork the vital stuff on backup
  • dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,397 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Video J Will's.  Thank You.
  • js1701js1701 United StatesPosts: 138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. @mrjlwilliams. That was painless.
  • markjc2002markjc2002 United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭
    where are you supposedly getting this ZIP? The links on the website are turned off by dropbox.
  • stevec5375stevec5375 TexasPosts: 804 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    js1701 said:
    Thanks. @mrjlwilliams. That was painless.
    Painless?   I don't call having to completely wipe the phone painless.