Introducing the ZTE Blade Max View

AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community AdministratorUnited StatesPosts: 1,252 admin
edited October 31, 2018 10:21PM in Blade MAX VIEW
ZTE USA, today debuted the ZTE Blade Max View, enhancing its award-winning Blade smartphone series to deliver top-range features and functionality for under $200. Offering the latest and greatest in display, multimedia, audio, and battery functionality, consumers looking for a smart investment should look no further than the latest additions to the ZTE Blade portfolio.

Available as a unlocked device, the ZTE Blade Max View supports most GSM networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile, as well as Verizon, and starting at $199.99 MSRP

For under the cost of some wireless headphones—the new ZTE Blade Max View device dramatically outperforms other smartphones in their respective price points with top-of-the-line smartphone features and functionality.

With dual Dolby® speakers, the Blade Max View becomes a pocket-sized sound system that can go anywhere—enabling consumers to enjoy superior audio wherever they go.

The ZTE Blade Max View will be available starting today, October 31, via ZTE’s online store, ZTEUSA.com; Newegg.com; and B&H.

ZTE USA has committed to update this device to Android Oreo by end of 2018.

For full technical specifications please visit HERE

Comments

• louisdlouisd Ashburn, VAPosts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Is what I'm reading correct?  The phone comes with Nougat?
  • AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,252 admin
    louisd said:
    Is what I'm reading correct?  The phone comes with Nougat?
    It comes out of the box with Nougat 7.1.1 but WILL be updated to Oreo before years end(2018).
  • keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 177 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This device seems solid. I will know next week when I get it. 
  • easedeleasedel Posts: 75 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this releases with N and is getting Oreo but the Blade v8 pro was given the silent treatment if it would get N for a YEAR after release. Still on marshmallow and not getting N, when it damn well has the hardware to get N and O

Max View ( snapdragon 435, 3gb ram )
    V9 Pro ( snapdragon 625, 3gb ram )
  • hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This question is for ZTE, does the Max View come with any sort of Warranty like Passport?  Or I guess a better question is what IS the warranty on the Max View?  Thanks!
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,552 admin
    hollap The Blade Max View comes with a 1 year manufactures limited warranty.
  • fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,111 mod
    Iove the specs vs price, dual Dolby speakers and to top it all off support with AT&T, T-Mobile  and... Verizon!!  Lots to love with this one!  :)