ZTE Blade Max 2S Full Review: Is This Phone Worth $180?

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 4,037 admin
edited November 6, 2018 10:20PM in Blade Max 2s Reviews
For under $200, the #ZTE Blade Max 2S packs a lot of bang for your buck... @TechDaily gives you the rundown in his full review:

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Great review @TechDaily! I love how you emphasize what not to expect from devices in this price range. Too many times people expect budget devices to perform like a flagship.  For the money, this seems like an awesome device.
  • Magie1NoireMagie1Noire United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

I previously had the Grand X Max Plus. I loved that phone but had been unable to keep up on all my software updates and my battery was not holding it's charge quite as long. I didn't like phone options in the Cricket store or online, so I decided to purchase directly from ZTE. The Blade Max 2s was the closest I could find to my beloved Grand X Max Plus. However, at the time I purchased my Blade Max 2 s, I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to find a case for it, anywhere. I've always had a rugged phone case for my phones and up until this Blade Max 2s, I'd never had a cracked screen.

Due to the Blade Max 2s being much narrower than the Grand X Max Plus, I dropped my Blade Max 2s, several times, cracking the screen. I found the Tudia phone case, however, it cracked the first time I dropped my phone. It didn't even last a month.

If you are prone to dropping your phone, don't buy this one. Buy one you can find a wide range of cases for.