5 problems with ZTE

so apparently there are some problems with the ZTE blade max view in this video, what do you guys think?

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,589 admin
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You can't knock it till you try it.
  • samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It is interesting to see the video as it is not a user who has the phone or have used the phone. I feel his comments can really be applied to any devices or company. 
  • hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @samsamha is correct.  ANY budget phone has these same "reasons not to buy". Search reddit as he instructs and you can find people torching the LG Stylo 4 which he seems to like.  Yes you could buy a used device as he mentions, then the battery cycles are half gone as well. You could buy from Blu (which I personally NEVER would) but was caught stealing your personal data (https://www.cnet.com/news/blu-phone-makers-settle-with-ftc-over-data-privacy-issues/). 

At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their opinion that's true. My opinion is that the video doesn't hold much weight. The title says Max View/2S yet in the video he specifically states Max View Only. He recommends the 3GB RAM might not be enough, because of gaming, etc. but then suggests the LG Stylo 4 as a better option, which only has 2GB. Budget phones aren't made for gaming anyway!

It also appears this person doesn't even have the device. Just not something I would take advice from.

• toddomerniktoddomernik United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty pointless opininion ..Budget Phone buyers look for the best bang for their buck ,, We are Not expecting a flagship phone  for a quarter of the price.. Just a good quality reliable phone that does most of what it needs to do ... Thats what ZTE does well :) 
  • acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
    If my ZTE Blade max view get Oreo 8.1 I will be estatic with my purchase! So far so good.