ZTE Blade Max 2S - Compatible w/ Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile & Sprint Networks

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited States Posts: 3,812 admin
Certified and compatible for use on Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile as well as the Sprint network, the Blade Max 2S is the perfect #BYOD to get the most out of your network. 

Available now for only $179.98!

Buy Here

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    That is super nice that the phone supports plenty of CDMA network as well as GSM network such as ATT and T-Mobile. 
  • andythemanandytheman United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭
    I had to return the 2s to ZTE because when I called Boost Mobile and gave them the EMEI number on the box it came in I was told that the phone was incompatible with Boost. I called Boost and ZTE support they both told me that phone was incompatible and the only thing ZTE coul say they were sorry but all they could do is have me send it back for a refund.
    I packed the phone as instructed, in a padded box and send it back by Fedex with a track number and insured. It's on it's way back as I write this
    ZTE support chat was very friendly and polite. They told me what I should try and when I did, nothing would activate it. They were curious and said that the 2S was compatible but they didn't push me to keep it and take it to the Boost store. Instead they gave me a Return Merchandise number or RMA as they called it and sent me a pdf downloadable free postage Fedex shipment label wich i clear taped it to the box.
    The shipping fee was on them and i had someone take it to Fedex insured and ZTE wanted a tracking number which I got.
    The support guy I chatted with said if they get it working with Boost would I want it back?
    Unfortunately I had purchased a Boost LG G6 and it was already activated. He said "no problem" and set me up for a refund.
    They are waiting to see the condition of the returned phone to make sure it wasn't damaged by water, dust, or scratched.
    ZTE is a great phone, I loved it if only if I could have gotten it activated by Boost.
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,812 admin
    @andytheman I'm hoping this was just a fluke. It sounds like both representatives were ill informed. I did happen to catch word of the conversation with our support team over on Facebook. We'll make sure to have a discussion with them to make sure they go through the necessary steps and to make sure this doesn't happen again.