Blade Max 2s cases?!?

Iceman92Iceman92 United StatesPosts: 2
Hi gang, I just got my blade max 2s a few days ago. Loving the pure Android experience. My only issue, is that there aren't any real cases that I can find. I see skins, and generic leather pouch cases, but no silicone and plastic shells. Anyone have any leads?

Comments

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,288 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazon shows a couple but they are not going to be available till around Christmas.
  • Kds101997Kds101997 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭
    Amazon shows a couple but they are not going to be available till around Christmas.
    Can you post the links you found? I am getting the blade 2s for my boyfriend for Christmas and I cannot find any cases
    edited December 5, 2018 7:49AM
    @Kds101997 just go to Amazon and type in blade maz 2s. They couco add new cases any day.
  • MortieMortie United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    Supposed to out around Xmas.....
  • samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys can check out the other post by one of our member who did a bit DIY on an iphone case on her Max 2s. not perfect, but maybe it is something that can help to protect the phone until there is one that is designed specifically for the Max 2s. 
    @Kds101997 just go to Amazon and type in blade maz 2s. They couco add new cases any day.
    I only found the skin one's which are basically stickers and don't do much for protecting, and the wallet/holster one's which are not my fiance's style
    Mortie said:
    Supposed to out around Xmas.....
    More cases will be out around Christmas time? 
    edited December 11, 2018 8:04AM
    Kds101997 said:
    I only found the skin one's which are basically stickers and don't do much for protecting, and the wallet/holster one's which are not my fiance's style
    @Kds101997, You are right, they're gone. There was a clear and black case on the site the day I posted. Just keep an eye on Amazon. I would bet they will be back.