Mobile/Wi-Fi Hotspot only works with SIM Card tray #2 but not with #1

pasonal11pasonal11 United StatesPosts: 12 ✭✭✭
I've always placed my SIM Card in Tray #1 on my Axon 7 and recently when wanting to turn Mobile Hotspot or Wi-Fi hotspot through data to connect other devices it's not working. Devices connect but there's no internet, it shows "connected, no internet". But when I switch my SIM card to tray #2, devices connect with no problem. I've checked the apn settings for both SIM tray #1 and #2 and they're the same. Why hotspot only works only when my SIM card is in tray #2? 

Comments

• kmb877kmb877 Posts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I can give other cellphones Internet using both Bluetooth and wifi, and my SIM it's on slot #1.
  • MukaOrbMukaOrb United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    edited March 5, 2020 9:02AM

in fact the problem may stay in your sim card or mobile provider

• MirandaaMirandaa United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Dude, it can problem with your device or your provider. Basically you should to change the sim card or provider at all. There are many internet provider which select tariff of mobile data/Wifi exactly for your device. For a secret, exist a very helpful website in this area. I have been using usave.co.uk for several years and it is really the best choice. Here you can select your own ideal provider. Top of providers of UK are their partners. Also if you can get credit or if you do purchase website return you cashback. There are a big choice of gadgets like telephone or headphones. It is not okay that sim card doesn't work.