Protective case Axon M

bluefields73bluefields73 United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭

Looking everywhere for the ZTE axon m protective case made only by ZTE can't find it anywhere. Is it out of stock or discontinue? ZTE can't give me a straight answer. Any body knows where I can find it?

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,037 admin

@bluefields73 That case has been discontinued. Only the pouches are available directly from ZTE.

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The case really wasn't very effective. I went through three because the hinges on it kept breaking. It was glued on to the phone and really provided only minimal protection. We've been using a slipcase for a while and that works pretty well.

• bluefields73bluefields73 United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭

Thank you for the input and comments. I love the phone and the concept but I am afraid I will break both screens if I drop it

The hotspot on my Axon M is not turning up. I recently switch from AT&T to metro PCS. Everything works fine on the phone, voice, text, internet, media messaging etc but not the hot spot. Neither Metro pcs, att or ZTE can't tell me what the problem could be or how to fix it. This is the message I get everytime I try to turn on hotspot:

• ichiiichii United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

https://www.yeggi.com/q/zte+axon+m+case/ try that if you have access to a 3D printer or have a shop that can do it for you.

• GaladrielGaladriel United StatesPosts: 9 ✭✭✭

Yeah, it's been discontinued. Personally, I think it's a shame.

The hinges did have a problem, but the other day, I dropped my Axon M from about 8 feet on to a linoleum floor. The case was ruined, but the phone didn't have a scratch and it still works perfectly.

• ZeetZeet United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if anyone has an Axon M case that they aren't using anymore. Bought another phone...bricked your M... something like that.

I still want the case even though I have a pouch.

• ZeetZeet United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

• nikodamus81nikodamus81 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Oh wow I've been looking for a protective case too but I have a pouch but I hate having to pull it out Everytime I have to use it at work. Seems like if you make a phone you should keep making cases for them lol

• MervinsOnlineIDMervinsOnlineID United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I did try the 3D printed one as well but didn't really like how it looked. It's pretty rugged and needs a lot of manual tweaking, cleaning etc. So I went with the OEM case instead.

A seller from Russia is currently selling the OEM case. As of this moment, he has 6 left in stock. I know it's a little pricey but he is accepting offers. I received mine in about 10 business days. I was expecting 2-3 weeks. He may have more in stock in the future. I actually missed the first batch because I kept sending stupid offers lmao. My setup is below. I applied a matte Skinomi screen protector. I also still have a fabric pouch that I use in addition to having the case. Yeah I know It's overkill.

Here is the eBay listing. Good luck!