Visible R2 ZTE model

MrWilsonMrWilson United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

I just started an account with this company. The phone model is Z5151V made by ZTE. Any info such as a case recommendation, memory expansion ect. would be much appreciated.

Comments

• MrWilsonMrWilson United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

I can tell you one thing it's an unbelievable phone for $99 us but what do I know it's my first smartphone.

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

glad to hear that you are enjoying the phone. You sure do get a lot of for the money with the phone.

Since this is a carrier branded phone, finding a case may not always be easiest. I google a bit and looks like maybe you can look into ZTE A0722 phone as the dimension and design of the two phones are similar so maybe it will fit. FYI, I don't own the phone so no guarantee.

Hi Samsamha, Thank You very much for the info and i am going to check it out. Wish me luck :)

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,303 admin

I can't guarantee any accessories at this time either as it is a carrier phone, but be on the lookout soon for more official info here in the community.

edited March 16, 2019 5:36PM

Aerospaceman I would love some official info on the ZTE R2. I guess it's just a slight bit too new on the market. I did install a 256 GB microSDXC card in it. 256 GB is the max.

• sM86sM86 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

256GB is not the max unless the 2TB (2000GB) listed max is incorrect.

What kind of info are you looking for?

1.4 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with integrated Qualcomm® Adreno™ 308 GPU

2GB Ram

16GB Internal Memory expandable with a sd card up to 2TB...

5.46” HD Display with a 18:9 aspect ratio

13+MP Rear Camera with HDR, Panorama, and Timelapse. 5MP Front Camera

3100mAh Lithium Ion Battery

Latest and greatest brand new usb-c type charging port and cable

All running on a completely unadultered unfiltered unbloated Android Oreo / 8.1. With no carrier or manufacturer blocked functions.

Introducing the brand new Visible R2™, designed by ZTE exclusively for Visible customers. Get the best of Android on a bright 5.45" HD+ seamless contoured edge display. The Visible R2™ features a best-in-class 18:9 aspect ratio and a 13 MP camera with HDR, panorama, and timelapse. With smart power management and a 3100mAh battery, the Visible R2™ brings you the power of Android Oreo with the reliability of Visible service, backed by Verizon’s 4G LTE network.

You are correct that 256GB is not the max and it is an amazing device for the price. Great way to get into the modern world of Android.