Dolby

SystemSystem United StatesPosts: 14 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Broken Dolby Atmos App.

Comments

• rockerorockero United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Update my brand new ZTE Blade Max View to Oreo 8.0 and now the "magic sound" of the Dolby Audio is gone. To try to solve this problem I have deactivated applications, I returned to update the firmware again but the audio through bluetooth, auxiliary 3.5 or speakers of the phone has lost the brightness and sharpness that I had with Nougat. I realized that sometimes the sound is fixed when I turn off the phone for a few seconds but it only lasts a few minutes and again the sound quality is lost. With or without Dolby Audio (which works sometimes) the volume level and sound quality are very poor. Finally the good audio qualities that the ZTE Blade Max View had have been lost.

Does anyone have any lasting solution to this problem? Thank you!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,812 admin

@rockero have you tried clear the cache partition?

Hi sshasan

Yes, i did but still the normal sound without dolby audio effects

Hello everybody

I am new in the Zte Comunity.

Thanks to sshasan for answering my problem but the audio did not get any positive change

Dolby audio is no longer working well in the Oreo update in the Blade Max View and seems to conflict with the version of Qualcomm audio equalization also included in Oreo.

Does anyone have any lasting solution to this problem with the Zte Blade Max View? Thank you!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,812 admin

It might be time for a factory reset and starting the device as new.

• NevesNoxaNevesNoxa United StatesPosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

After I updated my Axon 7 to Oreo I have the same problem, and the only temporary 'fix' that works for me is to restart the phone while Dolby is turned 'on'

If my phone boots up without it being on, it does not work properly. Dolby Atmos is broken with Oreo!

Apparently my problem with dolby audio in oreo has no solution.

it's amazing that none of the thousands of buyers of the zte blade max view have no claim for dolby audio malfunction in the upgrade to oreo.

thank you very much anyway to the people who commented possible solutions to my problem