Introducing the Visible R2 by ZTE

AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community AdministratorUnited States Posts: 1,314 admin
edited March 20, 2019 2:13PM in Visible R2

In a world full of competition to be bigger, better, faster, stronger, we often lose sight of an important value: simplicity. 

“At ZTE, we believe our mobile devices should simplify our lives by delivering the features and functionality that we need, while leaving behind the noise and nonsense”, said ZTE USA CEO Brad Li. “Now we’ve taken that one step further with the launch of the Visible R2 by ZTE, a custom device available exclusively with Visible’s newly announced pre-paid portfolio.” 

In partnership with Visible, we are deepening our commitment to offering you choice, simplicity, and flexibility when purchasing a smartphone and selecting a carrier. We understand that you are modern-day consumers, and we want to provide you with a device that meets your needs. What is simpler than a $99 smartphone with phone service just a click away in an app?

For under $100, the Visible R2 by ZTE empowers you with modern, innovative functionality stripped down to what you really need (and want):

More style and less conformity with an innovative and minimalist design.

More screen and less bulk with an optimized 18:9 5.45 inch screen. 

More sound and less noise with Dolby hi-fi technology. 

If you’re looking for the perfect everyday smartphone paired with the ideal everyday phone service, look no further than the Visible R2. With unlimited* text, talk, and data accessible entirely through an app, Visible offers you more of what you need and less of what you don’t. Think of it this way: you already use apps to get food, rides, music, maps, and news - so why should your phone service be any different? We’re thrilled to be working with Visible to bring this level of simplicity, quality, and affordability to our customers. 

Available exclusively through Visible at just $99, the Visible R2 by ZTE is the most affordable smartphone in Visible’s portfolio. But don’t take our word for it – try it now: visit https://www.visible.com/ to see how simple it is to buy a great phone with the service you want – without the headache.

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice phone for the price. Great to see ZTE back at it. 😀

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a great super affordable device/deal👍🙂

• snow755snow755 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭

any new software updates comeing the last update was Nov with NOV 1st patch

• MrWilsonMrWilson United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

I'm using this phone with this service and so far it's all good. From what i can tell it uses the Verizon network which is great here in Arizona.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is a device that I would love to try.

• sM86sM86 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Have any single one of you found cases for this phone yet???

• MrWilsonMrWilson United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

I can't find any decent accessories yet, Someone's missing out on making some money it's crazy.