ZTE Blade T2 Lite 4g - Total Wireless

SystemSystem United StatesPosts: 14 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to Z-Community!.

Comments

• tim_smithtim_smith United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Who here is using the Blade 2 TLite, personally, I think it's the biggest piece of trash. Lags locks up freezes and whatever else it wants to do. Cameras are garbage. 1.1 processer lags speed. Won't take sd card. Getting msgs that there's no network.

• proresprores United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    edited May 9, 2019 11:15PM

What do you expect for a $20-$30 burner? I think you miss the purpose of this handset. ZTE may not like it being referred to as a burner but that's it's place in this digital world. I mean notice it's not even listed on this site. I have no issues out of it but if you're not ponying up for some data then yeah it's majorly crippled. Even 5 GB of data smoothes everything out for me. Like I said these are burners. If you're not familiar with the term Google it. I'm not spoon-feeding. Also when you have Lite in the phone model name it's a big red flag it's not a powerhouse. Use Smart Pay & get a decent phone. I have 2 phones with TW. The burner & a good Samsung. Maybe next time do a little research before pulling the trigger. Just advice, not hating. No time for that bs. Good luck & keep your storage usage to a bare minimum. Get rid of unused apps.