Favorite/starred contacts missing from dialer

Appa69Appa69 United StatesPosts: 46 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi all. Tried to search, didn't see anything. Not quite sure what I did, but today all of the tiles for my starred contacts (on top under the "phone" tab, above the call log in the stock dialer) just disappeared. Any ideas as to what might have changed?

Thanks!

Comments

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,314 admin

So funny you brought this up. For some reason my "frequent contacts" tiles like you mentioned disappeared. I didn't make any changes for this to happen. I finally got them back by opening up the dialer, going to settings in the top right, turning off "show frequent contacts", restarting the Axon 7, making a few calls and then turning it back on. After that it takes a few days or less depending on how often you call the same number for the tiles to show back up again. No clue what happened...

• Appa69Appa69 United StatesPosts: 46 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just now noticed that one, just one, had showed back up. Very strange. I imagine the rest will find their way back as well. Thanks Aerospaceman!

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,314 admin

Hello @[email protected]

Glad I was able to help. I have gotten more frequent tiles back since the fix so you should be ok. I will be sending you a DM so please keep an eye out.

AeRo

• rupterrrupterr Posts: 92 ✭✭✭✭

I've been having the same problem recently, out of nowhere.. I have been turning "show frequent contacts" on and off, and sometimes one or two will appear only to disappear the next time I try to access them. I'll try your method and see if that helps as I have not turned off the phone with the show frequent options toggle off. Really strange that this would happen all of a sudden.

• Appa69Appa69 United StatesPosts: 46 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, mine still isn't right, either. They come and go with no rhyme or reason, based off of who I've been in contact with that day, it seems. Next morning blank again. It's kind of a bummer because it made it so easy since 90% or more of all my calls are to the same 3 people.