I want the Axon 10!

louisdlouisd Arguer in ChiefUnited StatesPosts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Holy cow, PLEASE let this article that speculates it is coming to the US be right!

https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/05/16/the-zte-axon-10-pro-is-a-cheaper-oneplus-7-pro-and-it-could-come-to-the-us/

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think while the pricepoint of the 10pro is attractive for the feature set, it will have real completion with Apple, Samsung and OnePlus (just like the article says). I think support would be the defining factor for people to consider the 10pro. Personally I'm currently debating on buying the OnePlus, but if the 10pro is coming to the US, that would be truly awesome to see another flagship coming from ZTE. If so I hope we see a difinitive answer from ZTE soon. Maybe they'll surprise us with a $599 sale price with $50 off for early adopters and free s/h. I may bite on a deal like that. All speculation of course...

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019 5:02PM

I had the OnePlus One and dropped them when they decided NFC wasn't important. This time itis wireless charging. They can spend money on Robert Downey Jr to endorse the product, but not on wireless charging. The office I most often work in has wireless chargers in the conference room tables and I use the feature quite literally every day. Won't buy a "flagship" without it. In addition B71 support is important to me so that could eliminate the A10 just like it recently eliminated the Zenphone 6.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Are you getting such bad battery life you have the need to charge every time you set foot inside a conference room at work? I understand the convenience factor but is it truly a "need"?

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I use my phone heavily all day. Since I start at 6a most days by Noon the phone is at 40%. I was previously carrying a USB cable and constantly plugging in and unplugging to my laptop all day. The new conference room tables with the built in 15W quick charge Qi chargers makes it far more convenient (and MUCH less wear and tear on the phones USB port).

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

To me the Axon 10 Pro will help revitalize ZTE!!! Especially if they were to see it at $499