What is the best sub-$200 ZTE replacement/update for my aging ZMax Pro?

oklahomahossoklahomahoss Posts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been told the View is a great choice, but I'm wondering what else ZTE might have with a 6inch-plus screen that's as good or better than the pro for under $200.

Thanks very much!

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

right now, there are only two ZTE phones comes to my mind: Blade Max View and Blade Max 2s. Between the two, I think Blade Max View is the best option at $150.

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 36 ✭✭✭✭✭

In terms of ZTE phones, there's only 2 models currently available that are unlocked, which are the Blade Max View and Blade Max 2s. The Blade Max view is definitely the better of the two since it has an extra gigabyte of RAM (3GB compared to 2GB for the 2s), a better rear camera (16MP + 2MP dual camera compared to the 13MP single camera for the 2s), better front camera (8 MP compared to the 5MP for the 2s), and best of all it's cheaper than the 2s by $30 (if you're purchasing it from ZTE's official online store). Other than those differences they are very similar devices. However, another major difference between them is that while both of those phones can be used with any GSM carrier (ex. T-mobile, AT&T, and each of their MVNO's) the Blade Max View can also be used with Verizon (but not Sprint) while the Blade Max 2s can also be used with Sprint and Boost Mobile (but not Verizon).

• oklahomahossoklahomahoss Posts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks very much! I'm on the MetroPCS network, and they use ZTE phones already, though neither of these two models, and they also allow the activation of any unlocked phone.