Does anyone have the URLs for the OTA update(s)?

jimbobviijimbobvii United StatesPosts: 1

I just got my R2 in the mail yesterday and for the first few hours everything was great. Then I downloaded a 120MB or so update and it went south fast. After rebooting, the phone gets as far as the ZTE screen before rebooting again, and again, and again...

I don't know if the update was actually the cause, since it seems like there'd be something in place to prevent that, but I can at least still access Recovery mode. Clearing the cache and doing a factory reset didn't solve the issue, and rebooting or going to the bootloader results in the same reset loop. There's an option to apply updates from the SD card, though, so if I could try re-applying whatever update caused the crash through that, it might help. Worst case, I'm just as screwed as I already am, so I don't see the harm in it.

If anyone knows of some way that I can download those updates to my PC so I can copy them to over to a microSD card for the phone, it'd be helpful, unless there's some better way of doing a full reset or update than the factory reset options in recovery. Given what I've heard about the speed and responsiveness of Visible's customer support it might also be faster to figure something out here than to try and get it repaired or replaced.

Comments

• Jab456Jab456 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

We're you able to get it corrected? Just got mine the other day and I really like it.