How to assign a unique ringtone to each names on the contact list?

TomahawkOneTomahawkOne United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

I have a new VISIBLE R2. I do not know how to assign a unique ringtone to each name on the contact list. I am familiar of doing this and had no problem on MOTO X4, and MOTO G4 Play, Huawei. Would somebody be kind enough to instructing me?

Comments

• kevinbreezekevinbreeze United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭

I just tried to see if this is possible and I also couldn't figure it out. How do you usually do it on those other phones?

• TomahawkOneTomahawkOne United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
    edited July 25, 2019 7:03PM

On MOTO phones, I select a name from Contact List then click on the top right 3-dots (vertically lined) which drops a menu. I choose SET RINGTONE and select a ringtone then click OK. On VISIBLE R2 there is no SET RINGTONE.

Even if it does not have the feature to assign a unique ringtone on each name on contact list, perhaps ZTE Tech Support wouild be kind enough to respond? 🙏

• RSGRSG United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

I get the impression that due to this model's limited memory and features, the ability to set unique ringtones has been disabled. I am able to perform that function on my older ZTE model, but it has less technology and a larger form factor. I guess what I'm also saying is that in order to put in the latest network technology [eg, VoLTE] and make the model slimmer and more Galaxy and iPhone-like, some things had to give and this may have been one of them, for whatever reason/s. 🤷

Thanks for your valuable response. Commended.