ZTE Axon 10 Pro VS ZTE Axon 7 | New School or Old School

Comments

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 80 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31, 2019 4:24AM

Thanks for the comparison of the ZTE Axon 7 vs Axon 10 @mrjlwilliams. I'm with you in that I would love to see an updated/upgraded Axon 7 design with the latest Snapdragon processor, increased RAM and storage, triple or quad camera setup, proper LTE bands supported, Bluetooth 5.0, wireless charging, etc. while still keeping the flat 1440p screen, dual front facing speakers, and rear fingerprint sensor. Obviously, it's never going to happen but a man can dream. I love the design and look of the Axon 7 and how unique it looks compared to all the other phones in the US.

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 445 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The axon 7 looks good and performs decently. An upgraded version would be cool. Good audio speakers and dac with thr upgraded ram and processor... I'd definitely consider that...

• cjgapscjgaps United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭

so quick question because I saw your post about the zmax blade pro so does that mean we will never get any updates for it through zte again because if so I must say I think I made a terrible investment then because had I have known that I probably wouldn't have bought the phone to begin all we want is the latest update but apparently can't get it which makes no sense

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 445 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

ZTE claims they'll provide Android 10 before the end of the year and will provide updates for "at least" 2 years. I'm hoping its better update coverage thant hey had on the axon 7 too

• cjgapscjgaps United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭
    edited September 15, 2019 11:21AM

I hope so cuz I'm 3 updates behind lol but I don't know how they do there update numbers so I could be wrong on n that lol I'm asking about the Zte blade zmax pro