Axon 10 Pro Officially Starts Sales and Shipping Today! (Sept. 6th 2019)

AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community AdministratorUnited States Posts: 1,370 admin
edited September 6, 2019 11:31AM in Axon 10 Pro

For those of you who have purchased the ZTE Axon 10 Pro from ZTEUSA or one of our sales channels (B&H, Newegg) devices will start shipping on Friday September 6th 2019. We are very excited for you to receive your device and realize our flagship affordable experience. Once you receive your device please come back here to the community so you can share your experience with others! If you have any questions about your device please do not hesitate to ask a here and one of our Z-Community Ambassadors or moderators would be more than happy to help you with your issue.

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

I can tell you all first had that the ZTE Axon 10 Pro is well worth the price. It's a triple camera threat and a solid performer. Definitely a purchase you won't regret.

• razor512razor512 United States Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

From my experience with the device thus far, it is really the current best combination of hardware for the money. All of the components that matter for the user experience and performance are very high end.

The camera performance is well in line with other top end devices, and while they sadly got rid of the headphone jack, they kept a good built in DAC and Amp, thus with the adapter, it handles high impedance headphones with no problem.

The battery life is also extremely good. I am regularly getting close to 7 hours of screen on time, with it dropping to the 5.5 hour range if I do a lot of outdoor use where the screen brightness needs to be cranked up.

There are also many less flashy improvements, e.g., the GPS reception is greatly improved in addition to being able to use GLONASS satellites, thus more to choose from and finally properly reliable performance in Manhattan as well on the lower level of the GW bridge :) Basically being able to use any of 55 satellites (within reason, they are spread over the globe and using 2 different systems at the same time means more satellites to choose from overhead.

Overall there have been many welcome quality of life improvements along with the high end performance.

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like Christmas maybe coming in early for many people. Can't wait to see what people thoughts about their new device.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

My experience with the Axon 10 Pro has been nothing short of pleasant. I can't wait to see some new user experiences posted soon. I think buyers are going to love it.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6, 2019 7:21AM

Is flagship killer still a term in 2019? The spec for the price is absolutely amazing and very aggressive by ZTE. And you still get headphones and a case in the box. And they don't nickel and dime you for the headphone dongle like some other OEMs, it's included as well.

• maximusunomaximusuno Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

I recevied notice that my order is delayed since ZTE didn't provide any phones to Newegg and they cant ship today. I placed an order for 12gb version. Im returning customer and still own AXON 7 that is still running just fine. Any news when would you provide stock to Newegg?

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

It's great to see such excitment on getting your Axon 10 Pro and that you are coming from the axon 7 (terrific phone). I'm sure they will have stock shortly and your phone will be shipped promptly ASAP. It's always a pleasure purchasing through Newegg and the anticipation of exploring your new ZTE device! Congrats on your purchase. Please share your experience and first impressions with the Axon10 Pro in this forum, we would love to hear your thoughts. :)

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This device have solid performance , a great flagship-killer price , in addition to great up-to-date hardware....

The 4000 mAh battery is more than enough to last a day or more (depending on user daily use of course).

Triple camera rig for literally any occasion (Normal , Wide & 3x Zoom).

Flagship hardware + Affordable price = worth it.... 👍☺️👍

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have to say the Axon 10 Pro has been a pleasure to use. Its fast, easy on the battery, has great sound, great cameras and feels good in-hand. The price for what you get is unbeatable. ZTE has a winner here no doubt about it.

• xphylexphyle Posts: 29 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to drop the ball ZTEUSA! How do you announce a USA launch on Friday September 6, via ZTEUSA, Newegg, and B&H Photo, and then NOT SEND THEM THE PHONES to deliver to customers?! In addition, I pre-ordered through the ZTEUSA website and have heard NOTHING as of 5pm EST. No shipping confirmation, or tracking info has been received. Pretty poor, I must say. Hope they get their act together.

• zzhangpzzhangp Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

My order on B&H is also delayed. Hopefully they can start shipping soon.

Ridiculous. So confirmed that neither B&H or Newegg received any product. And ZTEUSA doesn't appear to have any either since they didn't send out shipping notifications to those who pre-ordered.

• Handle013Handle013 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

It is now 6:05 PM, on the 6th. Newegg has charged my card for the phone but still no info on when it will ship. Anybody else experiencing the same thing. I was under the impression that newegg won't charge your card until the item is ready to ship.

edited September 6, 2019 7:12PM

Ok this is strange. The pending charge from ZTEUSA that was on my credit card statement has disappeared. Completely. I have no idea if they cancelled the order or what. I sent an email to ZTEUSA to ask for clarification.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,958 admin
    edited September 6, 2019 8:03PM

All online retailers have devices instock. This includes B&H and Newegg.

Please DM me a copy of your receipt and I will look into it.

• OldHead91OldHead91 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Is the American version of the Axon 10 Pro capable of operating over a 5G network so as to make the device future proof to run 2020-2025?

from my experience with preorders. Sometimes, credit card company will remove the pending/authorization charge after a couple of days if they did not receive the actual charge from the retailer. This is normal as retailer only put a hold for the charge but but won't process it until they have the item in stock and able to ship the item. When the retailer is ready to ship the product, the order will then be processed and the charge will be sent to the CC company. Then you will see it on the CC (typically you will also get the shipping info soon afterwards and the actual receipt).

So it is possible that retailers have the item in stock but they may need a little time for them to process the preorders.

I know we all just love to get our hand on Axon 10 Pro and use the awesome phone but may just need a little bit patience here.

Hi! I just sent you a DM with the relevant information. Thanks for offering to help.

• OldHead91OldHead91 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Why did they dumb down the American version and decide not to future proof it by equipping it with 5G?

Since 5G is still in its infancy and at least 2 years out from a full US rollout, ZTE decided it's best to remove 5G and make the device more affordable for consumers.

This, as well as the fact that most consumers still upgrade their devices every 18 months was the deciding factor.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,370 admin

For those who say they are getting emails saying that their device is delayed from B&H or Newegg please post an image or copy of the email here(with all personal info blocked/muted of course). Or you can DM myself or @sshasan with the details if you want to keep it private. We have not seen anything outside of normal with regards to shipping so if you are receiving emails stating otherwise we need to see them and get it rectified not only for you but all purchasers.

• lolrkololrko United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭

My order said out of stock and on backorder so I just cancelled my BH order. Tried to place an order on newegg again out of stock so I went to order on ZTEUSA but nope nothing is available to ship as well!? what kind of launch is that

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,370 admin

@lolrko We are looking into this now to see what is going on.

edited September 6, 2019 9:50PM

@lolrko Why does your picture above from ZTEUSA.COM say that you purchased this device on "August 30th 2019"?

edited September 6, 2019 9:51PM

@Aerospaceman I placed my order on August 30th to secure a phone for today when it launches. but it never went in stock for BH Video so i cancelled my order. placed an order on ZTEUSA.com still nothing. can you help me cancel my order on ZTEUSA.com?

@Aerospaceman that screen is from BH not ZTEusa.com

• freezafreeza United StatesPosts: 313 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

My status from B&H has been like this for days.