Axon 10 Pro Officially Starts Sales and Shipping Today! (Sept. 6th 2019)

2»

Comments

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@lolrko it was never meant to be received today. Today was official launch and shipment day. Please give me some time and I am working on this for you.

• freezafreeza United StatesPosts: 314 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can you expedite shipping if i order from zteusa? 🤔

• xphylexphyle United StatesPosts: 74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 7, 2019 7:03AM

Hey all. I got my shipping confirmation and tracking number email from my ZTEUSA preorder at 4:31am EST. Looks like I'm good to go! Thanks! Only annoying thing is that they shipped Friday night at 9pm using FedEx 2 day, so the estimated delivery day is Tuesday because of the weekend. 2 day delivery has now become 4 day. Lame.

• logix225logix225 United StatesPosts: 112 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just ordered one from zteusa, but was hoping to get the bonus from newegg. ;.; Ok i guess like axon 7 I'll need to start sending tons of messages to case makers in hopes to get something nice. BTW I'm actually sending back my mi 9t and getting this. Had a few issues with the 9t and saw the axon 10 was released so why not?

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can't expedite anything. LOL. We understand that whole Friday launch/shipping thing and have asked for this to be "not done" in the future. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it...

• xphylexphyle United StatesPosts: 74 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looked at the 9T, but it lacks crucial LTE bands for use on Tmobile (and ATT) in the USA. Not sure why anyone would risk that, just because the phone is inexpensive.

• lolrkololrko United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭

I wanted to get at least the waived taxes but I am so excited to get the phone asap so if zteusa is the faster way that's where I am going

It works decently on att where i am. Though the data speeds seem to suffer slightly. Tried turning of NFC and that did help some. Overall for 300 bucks its a hard to beat phone value. Some people can't afford it, but since I write my phones off as a business expense I'm ok with going up in price to get the axon 10 pro.

[email protected] to be done again. Nice. I definitely deserve a dev device from ZTE for this blunder 😂😂😉

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

I have talked with a couple of you already on twitter, but just wanted to say hi here so you know I am here and really will answer what I can about the phone. The Axon 10 Pro is really nice and definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to chat with everyone once you've all had a chance to play with it.

Still nothing. Come on ZTE, this is a huge blunder. I'm canceling my order.

• zzhangpzzhangp Posts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

I ordered on 8/28 on B&H. It's still showing backordered as of today.

Same. All we can do is wait. But I canceled my order from B&H as they have no idea when shipment will actually come. ZTE has literally dropped the ball--or phone--on this launch and have said nothing to even try to rectify the situation.

Looks like I'm skipping the Axon 10 Pro. Shame because I was really looking forward to it.

I've had to call ZTE twice. I ordered off zte site even though i really wanted the headphones off newegg. The site was broken and i couldn't use a credit card so i used paypal. Everything went through but i never got a conformation email. I called that day and was able to get the order number from customer service. Now today on Monday I still had no contact from zte so i called again, the guy i guess made an email to send me so i asked him the status on my phone. He SAID it was already shipped and i should be getting it tomorrow, no later then Weds. So lets cross our fingers, LG G8 is looking mighty pretty... lol

• asbestosasbestos United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭

definitely a great phone to buy.

#2019FlagshipSmasher

• zzhangpzzhangp Posts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally, my B&H order is shipping today.

• maximusunomaximusuno Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭✭

If we are not satified can we return the phone to ZTE or do we have to go thru retailer? I think we have 30 days to return the phone, right?

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,963 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You should return the phone to the retailer you purchased from. Each one has their own return policy. Check with your retailer.

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2019 3:35PM

@maximusuno All three official online purchase channels for the ZTE Axon 10 Pro (ZTEUSA, B&H, and Newegg) offer a 30-day return policy. As @jasonscarter said, you'll have to return the phone to the retailer you purchased it from.

Also, keep in mind that whenever returning a phone, to get the full refund back, the phone will need to still be in original "like new" condition with all accessories and original packaging included. Otherwise, they will probably send the phone back to you with no refund given.