A New Way to Buy - Axon 10 Pro 0% Finance Program

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We are excited to announce the new Axon 10 Pro Finance Program, with 0% interest financing for up to 12 months, starting from $46/mo.  

Axon 10 Pro + 0% interest financing = 😁😎

Comments

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Even though I prefer to pay in full upfront, it's nice to see this option available for those that might want the ability to pay over time.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod
    edited October 3, 2019 1:42PM

Very Nice! Great competitive pricing and available financing!?!? No excuses! Everyone NEEDS an Axon 10 Pro. :)

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

This is great. Sometimes the wallet doesn't allow for a new phone lol, this can make it happen

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice!

Now there is no reason why everyone can't purchase this phone

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to have a financing option!

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEO United StatesPosts: 474 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11, 2019 2:42PM

Nothing like options, nice work. 💪🏿

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am happy that ZTE is making strides towards making there products more available to everyone. Now lets start advertising.

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2019 12:20AM

I agree. Word-of-mouth just isn't going to cut it in the highly competitive space of selling flagship phones. I realize the Axon series is probably not going to be sold in carrier stores so other means of making the public aware of the phone's existence needs to be done.

I haven't seen any of the big YouTube phone reviewers (Mr. Mobile, JerryRigEverything, Marques Brownlee, Unbox Therapy, etc.) review the Axon 10 Pro yet. Same thing goes for some of the phone/Android/tech sites like GSMArena, Android Central, PhoneArena, and plenty of others. Yes, they've posted that the phone is available now in US and where to buy it but I've yet to see them do an official review of the phone.

Also, I'd love to see ZTE try and get Best Buy to carry the Axon line again just like it did with the Axon 7. Being able to walk into a store, see the phone in person, hold it in your hands, and play around with it for a little bit can make a huge difference.