Official Case for Axon 10 Pro now available on ZTEUSA webstore

toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 127 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Here's the direct link to it: https://www.zteusa.com/products/accessories/axon-10-pro-case.html

Only one color is available - blue (specifically looks like a dark blue). It appears to be a quality case that should provide good protection without adding much bulk. Price seems very reasonable too at $14.99 with free shipping.

Comments

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,599 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have this case and it is a very nice case in my opinion. The price is good as well.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is good news for those who want a little protection on their A10P

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It's a nice looking case but I really love the minimal clear one that comes in the box. No doubt that one will offer some extra protection though.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I too have this case, the price is right and the grip is nice 😋

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,252 mod

Very Nice looking case. :)

• DieselCatDieselCat United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

I just received my ZTE Axon 10 Pro and wished Spigen would make a case for this phone similar to the case for my Axon 7, which is totally awesome. Spigen does make some cases for ZTE phones but none , as of yet, for the 10 Pro.

The clear case that came with the phone is ok but just doesn't give enough rise around the edges to protect the screen if it's laid face down and I wasn't impressed with the case offered from ZTE.

I searched around and found that cases for this new phone seem to be limited atm but came across these that are somewhat similar to the case for the Axon 7 made by Spigen.

I haven't received it yet, so I can't give a full recommendation on whether it's a good one but the reviews were very positive and the price was right.