ZTE loyalty program - Axon 10 pro coupon for Axon 7 and other users...

deepasadishdeepasadish United StatesPosts: 5 ✭✭

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the coupon?

I applied few days ago, the program ends in 3 more days and haven't received the coupon.

I have two Axon 7 devices that I use daily, and would like to upgrade both to Axon 10 pro.

Thanks.

Comments

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 143 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2019 1:06PM

When I applied for my coupon, I received it the same day in a few hours.

Have you tried checking your spam/junk folder just to make sure it's not in there? Also, I'm not 100% sure but I'm thinking that if you're trying to get two coupon codes, you may need to use a different email address when filling out the form a second time.

• deepasadishdeepasadish United StatesPosts: 5 ✭✭

Yes I did use two different emails.

Just checked spam folder and nothing.

Looks like ZTE doesn't want my money :-).

edited November 12, 2019 5:39PM

Did you make sure to fill-out all of the form fields including checking the box next to 'YES' indicating you are/were an Axon 7/7 Mini user, first name, last name, email address, phone number, and writing a short response on your thoughts about the Axon 7/7 Mini? The last two fields aren't required but I made sure to fill them in anyway by putting my phone number and writing a few sentences on why I love my Axon 7.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I got one on the regular mail today (US Postal Mail). $100 off plus free case if anyone needs a code.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

deepasadish Send me your contact information via DM including the Full Name & Email Address you used to apply for the promotion.

• crh8crh8 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Anyone still have one of these codes available and don't plan to use it? I was an owner of the original Axon Pro and wouldn't mind trying the 10 Pro! Just DM me if you have one. Thanks so much!

• DieselCatDieselCat United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

That's interesting, I'm an Axon 7 & owner and I received an email from ZTE for a coupon, but for $50 dollars, not $100. I feel a bit disappointed now.

• zzhangpzzhangp Posts: 14 ✭✭✭✭✭

too bad that I ordered the day it's announced. ZTE should consider giving some credit for those of us who are Axon 7 owner and ordered Axon 10 Pro early. We are probably the most loyal ones :-)

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

@DieselCat With the holiday's coming up more deals will be posted.

• mdfb42mdfb42 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Any chance someone can message me for this? I had axon 7. Haven't got code yet. Don't got old receipt from best buy, but I have proof of selling it online when I switched. Thanks.

@mdfb42, this promotion ended on November 15th. However, in 2 days, starting November 27 and lasting through December 3, the Axon 10 Pro will be $100 off with a free blue silicone case included from ZTEUSA, Newegg, or B&H Photo. See this post for more details and direct links: https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/55008/zte-black-friday-cyber-monday-deals