USB cable unravel after a year purchasing

dstdebdstdeb LouisianaPosts: 7 ✭✭

I purchased a USB cable from Walmart, thinking slove my charging issues however after about two weeks of using the charger I have to now keep the cable plugged in. I have to keep the charger from Walmart plugged, because it will go out although it says it's 99% charged. Should I purchase a USB cable from where I initially brought my phone from? Any suggestions as to my next step is and what type of USB cable? By the way, I wrote ZTE Community at the the year about my phone hanging up on calls drop my calls and I can only be on there for a second is from dropping my calls so I did everything that was suggested and it worked for about a week after that AT&t 6 not there so I'm thinking I need to get another type of phone or but I like the ZTE phones thank you please somebody help me.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

While it is recommended to use the cable and the charger that came with your phone, it is not absolutely required. The quality of the cable may possibly be the issue. I would say, if you can test with another cable and/or charger (maybe from a friend), then it would be a good idea. if you are still having issue with another charger and cable, then it is very possible the issue could be the battery is dying due to age.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have had very good luck with the Xcords USB C cables from Amazon. They are braded, and you can get them in long lengths, so in case you want to run it behind your nightstand or around your desk. You can get like a 3 pack for $10.