Garmin Connect, how well does it work the A10P?

JustDanJustDan United StatesPosts: 1

My Huawei Honor 6X has been a reliable workhorse, but only accesses bands 2,4, and 12 on the T-mobile network. I just picked up a Moto G6 to see if my connectivity problems are the locations I use the phone or lack of bands available on the phone. The G6 is a major step backward from the 6X, it doesn't interface well with the cars bluetooth, and the music play function on the Garmin Vivoactive 3 is non-existent.

Is anyone out there using A10P with the Garmin ecosystem? I'd like to upgrade, but connectivity to the peripherals I use the phone with are a greater priority, than just getting a new device.

Answers

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,938 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I use it with my 520 bike computer without any issues. Sync my rides over Bluetooth and get text and call push notifications.

• jpvliet86jpvliet86 NetherlandsPosts: 1 ✭✭

I cannot get notifications to my Garmin Forerunner when I close the Garmin app. I have tried a lot. Curious if someone has this too.

Bluetooth is OK, it is connected to each other.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have no issues connecting to Garmin Connect with my A10P. I use a Garmin Vivoki daily to log my steps and it has worked flawlessly with the Axon 10 Pro.