Has anyone been able to locate a phone case for the ZTE Blade A7 Prime?

DexDex United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

Has anyone been able to locate a phone case for the ZTE Blade A7 Prime? Any aassistance would be apreciated. There are 100 pages of items I didn't want to read through.

Answers

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you search ZTE Blade A7 on eBay or Amazon, there are a few choices. They are mostly coming from sellers in China and there is a bit of a wait on shipping.

• DexDex United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

only problem is they don't have the fingerprint cut out that I've seen. That's the only problem. Thanks though.

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2019 4:23PM

Besides the fingerprint cut-out missing on the Blade A7 (non-prime) cases, they also may not be an exact fit. Looking at the dimensions of the two devices, the Blade A7 Prime appears to be just a tad bigger in all dimensions. The Blade A7 Prime is 156.7mm x 72.9mm x 8.1mm whereas the Blade A7 (non-prime) is 154mm x 72.8mm x 7.9mm so the Blade A7 Prime is 2.7mm taller, 0.1mm wider, and 0.2mm deeper. The differences between the width and depth are extremely small but the difference in height is a little more considerable so you may have a little bit of a struggle trying to squeeze a Blade A7 Prime phone into a Blade A7 (non-prime) case.

Here's where I found the dimensions of the two devices: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9955&idPhone2=9697

• jetski777jetski777 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

I am also looking for a case, nothing on Ebay or Amazon has a cutout for the fingerprint sensor...

• redtailhawkredtailhawk United StatesPosts: 8 ✭✭✭

Moto E5 case fits but you will have to cut a few holes with a razor blade or such to make it work. That was my solution.

• cgigatecgigate United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭

Seriously, Moto E5 is 5.7" screen, this phone is 6.09" screen.

The Moto E5 dimension does not match A7 prime

• redtailhawkredtailhawk United StatesPosts: 8 ✭✭✭

REALLY

The Blade A7 Prime is 156.7mm x 72.9mm x 8.1mm

MOTO E5 is 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm 

I own both - a TPU E5 case stretches enough to fit. That is the fact - not an expert opinion like yours....

• GeneGJr77GeneGJr77 United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭

its so stupid that ZTE does not make Accesories for this model but the high premium devices they make every Accessory out there and we have to find them for ourselves

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As this is a carrier only device, there are certain stipulations that are built into the contract with any carrier. If the carrier wanted to offer accessories they could do so. There are cases available for the device thru third party sellers. Just google Blade A7 Prime and options will show up.