Has anyone been able to locate a phone case for the ZTE Blade A7 Prime?

DexDex United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

Has anyone been able to locate a phone case for the ZTE Blade A7 Prime? Any aassistance would be apreciated. There are 100 pages of items I didn't want to read through.

Answers

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

If you search ZTE Blade A7 on eBay or Amazon, there are a few choices. They are mostly coming from sellers in China and there is a bit of a wait on shipping.

• DexDex United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

only problem is they don't have the fingerprint cut out that I've seen. That's the only problem. Thanks though.

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 143 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2019 3:23PM

Besides the fingerprint cut-out missing on the Blade A7 (non-prime) cases, they also may not be an exact fit. Looking at the dimensions of the two devices, the Blade A7 Prime appears to be just a tad bigger in all dimensions. The Blade A7 Prime is 156.7mm x 72.9mm x 8.1mm whereas the Blade A7 (non-prime) is 154mm x 72.8mm x 7.9mm so the Blade A7 Prime is 2.7mm taller, 0.1mm wider, and 0.2mm deeper. The differences between the width and depth are extremely small but the difference in height is a little more considerable so you may have a little bit of a struggle trying to squeeze a Blade A7 Prime phone into a Blade A7 (non-prime) case.

Here's where I found the dimensions of the two devices: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9955&idPhone2=9697

• jetski777jetski777 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

I am also looking for a case, nothing on Ebay or Amazon has a cutout for the fingerprint sensor...