Sim card

dcbmstewdcbmstew United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Will the same SIM card work in the Axon 10 Pro as the Axon 7? In other words, can I take my Sim card out of one phone and out in the other?

Answers

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 143 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2019 9:53PM

Since you're using an Axon 7, I'm assuming you're probably using a GSM carrier or one of it's MVNO's so the answer is most likely, yes, it should but it may also depend on your carrier as sometimes they want you to register the phone you will be using on its network. Who is your carrier?

• dcbmstewdcbmstew United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Thanks for the response. My carrier is AT&T.

You should be good to go by swapping out the SIM card from your Axon 7 into an Axon 10 Pro.

• dcbmstewdcbmstew United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Thanks. I'm reading some of the responses you've given on other discussions. You state you still have the original battery in your Axon 7. How? My battery has been replaced once and it still stinks. Also, Im noticing extremely poor Network connectivity. I need to toggle airplane mode off and on constantly. This is a new problem within the last six months. And the main reason I'm looking to upgrade.

edited December 1, 2019 1:08AM

Yeah, I'm still using my Axon 7 with its original battery. At this point, it's definitely not that great. I probably should get it replaced but it's not often that I'm not near a charger for extended periods of time so it's usually not that big of deal to me. Plus, whenever I drive somewhere, I plug my phone into the car's USB port to use Android Auto, which obviously also charges the phone simultaneously too. As long as I can keep the brightness down (I usually just keep it on auto-brightness most of the time), I can still mange to get at a minimum a couple hours of screen-on-time from a charge but around 2.5-3 hours is what I usually get and even up to 3.5-4 hours is also possible. If I'm outside during daylight or for whatever reason turn the screen brightness up high, then the battery drains really fast and I could probably only get 1-1.5 hours SOT. If I'm going somewhere for an extended period and won't have access to a charger, then I make sure to bring along a power bank just in case but these situations might only happen a few times a year for me.

As for your poor network connectivity and issues with airplane mode....you could try doing a Network Settings Reset. This will erase all your WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular data, etc. settings (like saved networks, saved devices, passwords, and various other settings) so you'll need to reconfigure all of that again but it's worth a try to see if it helps resolve any problems.