Blade 10 cover

ejrossiejrossi United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I haven’t been able to get blade 10 cover/case could anyone tell me which case(s) to use for blade 10

Answers

• DuPerowDuPerow United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

I did quite a bit of searching to try and find a case. I also contacted ZTE but they simply told me to use the internet to find one LOL.

All the cases I found were from overseas sources. That means unless you pay-up for premium shipping, you likely won't see it until January. Plus there's all the risks/costs of dealing with non-USA sellers.

A number of the cases I looked at were not for a Blade 10 despite representations that they were. Look hard at the images. Wrong size/orientation for camera opening. No provision for fingerprint reader.

I'll probably buy a "fits anything" holster-style case just to protect my phone until I can get a proper case.

ZTE should show us some love and stock a cheap, basic case until the products are more readily available.

• ldesantoldesanto United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Hello!

I found a case at Walmart for the Samsung Galaxy A20 and also a screen protector and they both fit the blade 10!

Not 100% perfect but very close and all buttons are accessable.

• aletheiaaletheia WAPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 2 cases (eBay and Amazon, V10 case is same as 10) from China, and they are both slim fit where the cases are really thin, they will not provide any strong protection, when dropped, back camera is vulnerable.

But I also bought Galaxy A20 case from Walmart ($4.88 + tax), and you need to modify a little to make it work with Blade 10. [1] It is stronger case then above ones. [2] Provides great protection when faced down or on the back (rear camera will be protected). [3] I used X-ACTO knife to modify the case to fit Blade 10. You need to modify rear camera hole, finger print sensor hole, and power button. [4] Make sure you make holes for 2 mics (1 above and 1 below).

• antiwarvetantiwarvet United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

This is what I found for the Blade 10. Haven't received it yet, but seems to be the right fit..

Sold by kw-commerce ( 899076 )

+ Show additional actions

Estimated delivery by Monday, Dec 23, 2019

+ Show shipping details

TPU Silicone Case Cover for ZTE Blade V10

Item price$5.99Quantity1Item number401934030861Shipping serviceStandard Shipping from outside US

Leave feedback

Contact seller

Return item

• trinimd1trinimd1 United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

any update on where to find case?

• DragonseerDragonseer United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭

I have found nothing except a 20cases . If u use the soft silicone ones they r easier to modify the ones from China r not being sent due to the virus