unplug charger gives lag

maverickmaverick NJPosts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

So if i unplug my axon 10 and try to use it it'll lag up or freeze for a few seconds. same thing happened with axon 7. But, this time it locked up and the vibrator thing went nuts for a few seconds. thought it was going to stay on to be honest.

Anyone else experience this or know how to prevent this?

Comments

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've never experienced something like this. I only charge mine once per day though when I go to bed and when I wake up and take it off the charger it works just like usual. I also don't remember that ever happening with my Axon 7.

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

weird.

Anyone use Nova? or another app that might cause it? The moment you unplug it try turning the screen on and you'll get a lag up

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I also have not notice this either. I also do not keep the phone on a charger all the time (only charge it in a day or two as the battery on A10P is good enough for me for a day or longer).

I wonder if the problem can be related to the fact the phone switches from high power state to power saving mode. Are you using power saver? Maybe you notice this because even when you have power saver enabled, it will be disabled when the phone is charging but once you unplug it, it will activate power saver. You can go into power saver and toggle "exit power-saver" when charging off. Then the phone will always be on power saving mode even when charging.

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

no i dont think i have power saver on. So I ont know. i'll unplug it at 100 and it'll lag immediately. unplug your phone with the screen off and immediately turn it on and unlock it or something.

I dont kno wwhy the number of times you charge your phone matters or why you guys are mentioning it.