Android 10 is finally here. We are excited to be able to get this update to your devices. Below are some release notes regarding the update that we recommend you read.
1. Due to the large size of this update we highly recommend updating over wifi to prevent going over your wireless carriers data allotment.
2. OS Update (Android 9 to Android 10). Before upgrading, please back up all of your data to avoid any potential loss during the upgrade process.
3. Currently some apps are not compatible with Android 10 and may not function properly after the upgrade. After updating to Android 10, if some apps are not working correctly we recommend you uninstall and reinstall those apps. If after the reinstall the apps are still not working correctly please create a post in the ZTEUSA Z-Community https://community.zteusa.com and provide all relevant information.
4. After the update completed downloading it will take a few minutes to verify the package and fully restart. This is normal operation. Do not restart the phone while the package is being verified.
5. Provides the latest version of Google security patch.
6. Fixes other issues to improve system stability.
1. This update won't erase data stored on your phone, but it's still advised to back up your data before updating.
2. In order to finish update, please make sure your phones battery level is above 30%.
3. Your phone will restart automatically after you update your phone. It may take a few minutes to restart right after your phone is updated.
4. If a third-party app doesn't work properly, you can temporarily uninstall the app or wait until the app developer fixes this issue.