Axon M - "Your device is corrupt. It can't be Trusted and may not work properly." - HELP

GaladrielGaladriel United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭

Every once in a while (and getting more and more often), I get the following message with a black screen. Items between the asterisks are what is showing on the screen, otherwise, it my comment.

Start>

Continue boot

< More options

Press volume keys

Your device is corrupt. It can't be

Trusted and may not work properly.

Visit this link on another device:

g.co/ABHg.co/placeholder

If power key is not pressed:

your device will power off in30 seconds

the "g.co/placeholder" is in red text. All the rest is in white.

1.     If I press the volume keys, I get this:

Options menu:

Press volume key to select, and press power key to select

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power off

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restart

Recovery

Fastboot

Back to previous page

2.     If I press the power key, I get:

ZTE