When In Stock?

executechexecutech Reno, NVPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've needed to replace my shattered phone for a couple of months now, and I was SO excited when I saw this great new flagship Axon 10 Pro! I had a Blade XMax when it was first released and used it to death until it was no longer supported on Cricket. I've been hanging in there with my dying LG V40 Thinq as I wait patiently for the 12gb Axon 10 to come back in stock, but it's about a week from giving up the ghost for good and I've got to make a move ASAP. Is the Axon 10 Pro going to be back in stock anytime soon or do I just need to start shopping for another brand? I appreciate any information you can share.

Thanks so much!

~Kelly

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would shop for something else. This community is getting shutdown, they haven't provided any software updates or security patches since February, there are still bugs that have gone unfixed, and most importantly the USA government has been hard on them making success in the USA market nearly impossible.

I am shopping myself.

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 481 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Glad I sent my A10 back when I did. Too many issues with it. Looks like it was a good decision since at the time I had no idea it wouldn't be supported or sold anymore. And that ZTE was shutting down these forums. My A7 still works good. I bought it when it first came out. Looks like my next phone will be something other than ZTE.