Welcome to Z-Community
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Joined on: January 9, 2017
User's Score: 163
Axon 10 Pro
Blade A7 Prime
Blade MAX VIEW
Z-Community YouTube Channel Link
i bought a zte axon mini 7 md# ZTE B2017G from creigs list only to find that its google account locked ive tried everything on google to unlock it with no luck does anyone have a or know a way to fix this issue thanks SYDNEY
1. Turn off the phone by holding the Power button
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds
3. While still holding this key press the Power Button for a short while and release keys
4. Then choose, Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up
5. Now you see an Android logo press and hold Vol Up for a while friv
6. While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button
7. Press Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset, and push the Power button to confirm
8. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select
9. Now, To restart the phone, select reboot system now
Attention: This method does not works if the ZTE has Google account locked, for this service you must buy premium reset to remove Google account doing FRP bypass.
Thank you for your help guys.