Page Plus (Verizon MVNO)

hamin'_xhamin'_x Posts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

( Axon 7 N 7.1.1) I've been using Page Plus for about a month now. 
Only problems are that my AT&T service on SIM 2 goes away completely if I use data from Page Plus (SIM 1).  I understand that this is normal.  However, I got a text from Page Plus with a link to this web page.  Anyone else get anything like this from Verizon, or one of their MVNO's?Screenshot_2017-03-28-19-39-10.jpg

Comments

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

You should be bowing and scraping to Page Plus and Verizon

You are very privileged for them to allow you to do business with them. Consider yourself lucky ! 

Boy they have some nerve don't they

• wileyworldwileyworld Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

I left PP for more data with another Verizon MVNO, and ended up having to go to another carrier due to the hostile view of Axon 7 owners. Now I'm looking into some of the extremely competitive plans out there...

At one time Page Plus was a good MVNO. I started out with Kitty Wireless and finally got tired of their propaganda and just did business with PP.

Now that big fat Carlos owns them they have changed for the worse, I don't really like their plans anymore.

The above info confirms they are headed in the wrong direction.

The problem is Verizon does not have enough decent MVNO's

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think they just giving you the message to cover there own butt. Since they are owned by tracfone and a MVNO of Verizon they are limited based on the decisions these companies make so seems like they are just trying to make sure if policy was to change they wouldnt be opened up for lawsuits. If you look at the Page plus info about the devices that work on there network they try to make uneducated people think they need to buy the phone direct from them and make it sound more confusing to make it sound difficult to find a phone that works on there network. Just looking at the site the way they say things just sounds sketchy just like tracfone, net10 , straight talk and alot of other MNVOs

You are absolutely right.  PP has always been that way and so was Kitty Wireless. That's what I meant about "all their propaganda". They try to make you think you have to buy a device from them to be certain it will work.

Carlos Slim(e) owns tracphone and Net10 and several other mvnos and is now trying to bring PP into his same restrictive standards.

Hope you are correct about their CYA policy.