Camera not Working

I have been having issues with the built in camera app recently. It freezes when I take a picture and select it to view it. It freezes if I select to record a video and actually hit record. It also freezes when I close the camera app and go to gallery to view the images I recently took. I do this step thinking I can keep it from acting up if I leave the camera app after I take the pictures. Pretty much, the camera app sucks for me. Freezes all the time or takes a really delayed picture.

Please help me.

Answers

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Quick question: where are you saving the photos? MicroSD Card? If so, it can be your memory card.

Try restarting the phone, clearing cache, or restoring setting to default and see will that improve anything.

• new2axonnew2axon Posts: 41 ✭✭

It was being saved to my SD card but I recently attempted formatting the card since it was acting up. I will try your advice. Thank you.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,667 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I save my photos to Google photos with no issues. Keep us informed.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Also, try saving the photos to the internal storage and see if that causes the camera to freeze up or not. My main assumption is the microSD card that is causing the issue.