ZTE Max Pro - Power On Password

Hi All,
When setting up the phone it asked if I wanted to setup the Power On Password, so I said yes. The question I have is can you turn it off without loosing the fingerprint security when changing from pattern to swipe? All I want is to remove the pattern password during power on due to the phone rebooting on it's own and stopping at the power on password waiting for me to do the pattern, the problem is when it reboots in the middle of the night (because of bugs, I assume) my phone has no was to sound the alarms I have set to wake me up. Being a firefighter I use my phone to get me to incidents and cant have my phone sitting at a boot up screen as well.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Comments

• alanhoustonalanhouston Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Removing a pattern sign in or number code sign in does turn off fingerprint security or erase your stored fingerprint.

No phone is 100% reliable so you need a backup alarm clock.

My quess is that your phone restart issue can be solved by doing a ten minute factory reset.  During the reset select the option for a fresh installation, do not chose the option for a prior setup.  Install no apps or games for 24 hours to test how your phone is working.  Then install one app each day until your phone acts up. The most recent app is causing your problems.

Also, keep at least 2gb of internal memory open.  With less than 2gb open, your phone may slow down and with less than 1gb you may have other problems.