Trek2. verB11 Serious problems for touch.

In Korea, we purchased " ZTE Trek 2 HD 88 ".

But the firmware is B11.

So the touch problem is serious.

I can't touch it.

I'd like to update my firmware to B33 in Korea.

If you have an update file, I'd like to send it by email.

Please teach me the way.

I beg you.

Comments

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

For your unit, is your model localized for the region you purchased it in, or were they selling models of a different region in Korea?, In most cases, you cannot apply a ROM update from different regions.

If the tablet is from the same region that you are looking to get the update from, and the touch screen is not working, you could try using an OTG adapter, and then connecting a USB mouse to the tablet, and then use that to navigate to see if you can run the built-in updater.

• Thank you for your answer.

I'd like to get a <B33> update file.

I'd like to update the offer.

Is there any way we can get it done?

I'll be waiting for the reply.

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We usually only have access to the US based ROMs, and for that, it is typically limited to what is on the main site. Sadly, I don't have any  separate downloads of the ROM for the ZTE Trek 2.

The lack of standalone availability of these files are the main reason why I recommended seeing if you could get OTG working so that the tablet could be controlled by another input device, so that you can check for available OTA updates.

If that is not possible then you may have to check if the device is still under warranty, especially since no one even on 3rd party sites such as XDA developers have developed for this device.