ZTE AXON ELITE ShareIT issue

Hi, I'm a ZTE AXON ELITE user. MY ShareIT apps can't receive any files from others but it can Send file to others.
I'm already updated the apps.
uninstalled it and then again installed it from playstore. but my problem is not solved yet.
Plz help me.

Answers

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ Welcome to the Z-Community this communities focus is on the US devices and the Axon Pro Elite wasnt officially released in the US so I dont have personal experience with the device I do own an Axon Pro though and Id love to see if we are able to assist you further. Can you please let me know whats happening when you try to send it to the Axon pro Elite? Are you getting a message or anything ? What type of files are you trying to send ?

• Thank you for your reply. I can't send any type of file through share it.ex: jpg,jpeg,apk,mp3 or mp4.

when I touch the send options it show me the radar and the reciver.when I'm select a reciver it's appear my thetharing hotspot is on and trying to connect the reciver. after some time it's shows not connected. I am suffering with this issue for long time. can you guys help me out?